Our anytime, any place iSUP… especially on the weekends
Lightweight and portable
No-slip deck pad, even when wet
Everything you need to get paddling
Light as a feather...
...sturdy as a board
The complete package
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Materials ArmorStrength PVC, dropstitch technology
- Valve Standardized H3
- Deck Pad EVA textured foam
- Inflated Dimensions 10’x30”x6”
- Weight of Board 17LBS
- Deflated & Rolled Up Dimensions 11x36”
- Max PSI 15
- Recommended Weight Limit 275LBS
- D-Rings 4 stainless steel rings near nose and 1 stainless steel ring near tail
- Containment Area Bungee cord connected through 4 stainless steel D-rings
- Pump High-intensity manual air pump with gauge
- Fins 3 removable tracking fins
- Paddle 3 PC adjustable and lightweight aluminum with easy quick-release, extends to a little less than 9’ and collapses to about 3’ for easy transport
- Repair Kit Includes valve wrench, and PVC patching for you board
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- paddle board
I was super nervous with the thought of an inflatable paddle board, but if you also think it’ll be like standing up on an air mattress in the middle of a lake, let me assure you it’s not! I have had the best time with my new board and regret not taking the plunge and buying one sooner!
The board itself is great! Definitely think the quality of the pump could be better and the bag could be a lot smaller. The board is sturdy and great quality though! I highly recommend
It was a little harder to steer on the river than I am used to but other than that I love it. The backpack it comes with is very convenient and the board itself is nice quality