Our anytime, any place iSUP… especially on the weekends
Lightweight and portable
No-slip deck pad, even when wet
Everything you need to get paddling
Light as a feather...
...sturdy as a board
The complete package
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Materials and Manufacturing ArmorStrength PVC, dropstitch technology, virtually indestructible
- Valve Standardized H3
- Deck Pad EVA textured foam
- Inflated Dimensions 10’x30”x6”
- Weight of Board 17 lbs
- Deflated & Rolled Up Dimensions 11x36”
- Max PSI 15
- Recommended Weight Limit 275lbs
- D-Rings 4 stainless steel rings near nose and 1 stainless steel ring near tail
- Containment Area Bungee cord connected through 4 stainless steel D-rings
- Fins 3 removable tracking fins
- Paddle 3 PC adjustable and lightweight aluminum with easy quick-release, extends to a little less than 9’ and collapses to about 3’ for easy transport
- Pump High-intensity manual air pump with gauge
- Repair Kit Includes valve wrench, and PVC patching for you board
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- paddle board
I’m so happy with my purchase! The board is easy to set up and put together and the pack it comes in makes it easy to keep all the parts together, as well as any extras you may be bringing with you! The board handled me and my 96lb malamute with ease!
It’s very thick and sturdy. We love ours! Great price, great design, great quality.
The directions didn't totally match what I purchased which brought some confusion, but I figured it out the best I could and had a blast on a beautiful river!!
Nice color, easy for boats to see. This is well made and I'm happy with it.
This was a fantastic purchase, it’s easy to pump up, sturdy and easy to deflate and pack up. I love it so much my husband ordered the same one and he loves it too!