A steadfast SUP
No-slip deck pad, even when wet
Everything you need to get paddling
Designed for durability
The complete package
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Dimensions (Inflated) 10’ x 30” x 6”
- Weight of Board w/ fins 20LBS
- Materials 15cm double layer PVC dropstitch technology
- Deck Pad EVA textured foam
- D-Rings Stainless steel
- Containment Area Bungee cord laced through 6 D-rings
- Recommended Weight Limit 300LBS
- Paddle 3 PC adjustable and lightweight aluminum with easy quick-release, extends to a little less than 7’ (6'11") and collapses to about 3’ (34") for easy transport (66"-83" adj.)
- Fins 3 removable tracking fins
- Pump High-intensity, dual-action, manual air pump with gauge
- Repair Kit Valve wrench, and PVC patch
- Bundle Board, Fins, Paddle, Pump, Waterproof Smartphone Case, Repair Kit in Backpack duffle
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- fiberglass board
- pump breaking
- board width
- car load
The paddle board is good quality and looks just as advertised. It is more difficult to balance on than a fiberglass board but affords convenience and storage that are better for me. It seems better crafted than the less expensive boards on another site and there are nicely designed options available.
After our initial pump breaking (still unsure if it was user error or just a fluke) we finally tried out our board and love it!! The colors are great, it’s lightweight but sturdy, easy to set up and take apart. Can’t wait to take it out more :-)
Easy to inflate and deflate. Super stable and sturdy. I am having so much fun on this board!!
A little less stable than our board—diff brand—but solid and long. Definitely has a larger board width. The backpack ripped on first car load—which was a bummer. Pretty easy to pump.
We have a lake house in Missouri, and the water can a bit windy and rough. I just don't feel comfortable on it, and even my husband, who is in amazing shape, has problems with it. I think it's good for younger and more athletic people. Luckily, we have enough young visitors who are really enjoying it!