Oh-so-charming and stylish
No-pedal design for an easy transition to a “big kid” bike
Durable design for safer riding
Adjustable seat post and handlebars
No pedals, no problem!
Safe and durable
Growth spurt friendly!
- Frame Low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design, easy on/off and learning for tiny tots.
- Fork Unicrown high-tensile steel, 1" threaded
- Headset Steel ball-bearing, 1", chrome
- Handlebars Steel riser, 25.4 center, chrome
- Grips Retrospec for Kids (large-end safety)
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy, 1"
- Saddle Retrospec for Kids
- Seatpost Steel, 1", chrome
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy QR
- Rims Retrospec 12" alloy 16H
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, bolt-on, safety caps
- Spokes UCP
- Tires Retrospec 12 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Bell Alloy Classic Ringer
- Basket Classic Cane, woven, antique brown
- Basket Weight Limit 5 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
This toddlers bike is even cuter in person! My husband said it was super easy to assemble. Speedy delivery! The only reason I gave 4 stars out of 5 is because the bell was completely damaged.
Beautiful bike for my granddaughter! She LOVES it!
Easy to put together. Super cute. A teensy bit too big for my tall 2.5 year old but she’s getting close. My only complaint is the bell doesn’t work. I was told a replacement would be sent but have no received.
My oldest had a strider balance bike that my youngest had claimed. He rode seamlessly on it. For Easter we got all our kids new bikes- My youngest struggles to ride this because the seat is too high, even at the lowest setting. Not only that, the seat doesn't stay securely in, it swivels and pops out despite tightening.
Super easy to put together, and loved by the kid. What else could I ask for?