Combat hills, flat neighborhoods, and tight one-ways.
Sturdy back rack for hefty hauls
Easy gear transitions
Contemporary design, old-school durability
Smooth riding, stop on a dime
Change gears with the flick of your wrist
- Frame Lightweight, Hand-Built, High-Tensile Strength Steel Frame with Rack & Fender Braze-Ons
- Sizes 50cm, 54cm, 58cm
- Fork Unicrown, threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 700C x 35 All-Conditions, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel with "mousetrap-style" spring-clip (40lb load limit)
- Bell Aluminum
- Fenders Classic full-wrap steel
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 7S, RS35
- Crank Steel 1-piece 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Steel Riser 620mmwide, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy 40mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's/Men's specific ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x Step-Thru 350mm, Diamond 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|50CM - S||5'2"-5'5"||29.5"|
|54CM - M||5'6"-5'8"||31"|
|58CM - L||5'9"-6'||32"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- bike shop
It’s good as all get out.
The bicycle was easy to assemble, set up, and ride, and has proven to be amazing value for its low price versus competitors.
This is the first time I’ve ever bought a bike sight unseen. I weighed the risks associated and bought two Beaumonts for my wife and me. They look great, arrived on time and fairly quickly considering the high demand for bikes and the materials shortages over the past several months. It’s a bit early to give a full review as any machine will loosen in some places and tighten in others as subjected to more and more use. But so far we have enjoyed the bikes and found them to be a good value for the money. Two areas of concern come to mind: first, it’s pretty obvious there is a need for a double guard on the front chain wheel. Both of us have had the chain slip off while changing gears and though I’ve seen reviews mentioning the same issue, I haven’t seen or heard anything from the company to address this issue. Second, the bikes both arrived in need of work most riders wouldn’t be able to diagnose or remediate. Paying a bike mechanic an extra couple hundred bucks wasn’t a huge loss considering the fair price of the bikes, provided they last. Thus the title of the review. If I get some years and miles out of these bikes, I’ll be thrilled. If not, I’d say it was a failed experiment in buying discounts bikes. Time will tell! But I am really rooting for Retrospec. The bikes are very cool and lacking in pretense. Just what I need and not a lot of extra flash or high end stuff. They look like good bikes for people who don’t need to look like expert cyclists but want a well made, solid bike. Maybe I can give an update in December?
I love this retro style bike . Bring back the old time memories!
I have absolutely loved having this bike. I wanted a bike and this was the perfect option for my budget. I took it to a local bike shop who put it together for me and I’ve had a blast biking around the city since. The matte finish is attractive and it rides great.