Incline, decline, and beeline across your city
Comfortable ride in shorts or a skirt
Easy gear transitions
Sport any outfit with our step through bike
Smooth riding, stop on a dime
Change gears with the flick of your wrist
- Frame Lightweight, Hand-Built, Step-Thru High-Tensile Strength Steel Frame with Rack & Fender Braze-Ons
- Fork Lightweight Hand-Built Classic Urban Fork
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Tires Retrospec 700C x 35 All-Conditions, S/V valves
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel with "mousetrap-style" spring-clip (40lb load limit)
- Bell Aluminum
- Fenders Classic full-wrap steel
- Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifter Shimano 7-Speed Revoshift Grip-Twist Shifter
- Crank Steel 1-piece 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z410, 1/2" 1/8"
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Steel Riser 620mmwide, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy 40mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's/Men's specific ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x Step-Thru 350mm, Diamond 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|42cm||5' - 5'10"||19.35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
love it - just need a basket for my puppy
This is my first bicycle since over ten years ago & I knew that I took a gamble purchasing online but I am so glad I did. I am very happy w the Retrospec brand and while I do wish I waited for the either colorways to be back in stock, I am more than satisfied w my purchase. I use my bicycle almost every day when the weather permits and it does ride smoothly enough. I would say that the seat is not as comfortable as I would like, but I would assume most bicycle seats are. I am certainly a repeat customer at Retrospec for other outdoor gear & am looking forward to using more of their products. Side note though, if you’re like me and have no idea how to assemble a bicycle from scratch, do make sure to include a professional assembly in your budget. Overall, I am highly satisfied with my Beaumont! Thank you for a wonderful product!
I love this bike. So happy I could afford it.
5-stars all the way. The whole experience was easy. It shipped and arrived SO fast. I live in Denver, and there is a serious bike shortage here (and i think across the whole USA). I was impatient, since I could not buy a bike from a local shop. Overall, I love riding it and feel so cute. One thing to note is that I did have to get it put together at a local bike shop (which Retrospec recommends), and that did cost me $75. I think that is a pretty good price for it, but factor that in to the overall price, if thinking about how much you are spending! I gladly would have tried to put it together myself, but I did not have the tools needed. I would def recommend having a pro do it for ya!
I bought the bicycle for my wife’s birthday. She loves it so much she purchased two identical (smaller) bicycles for our girls. : )