Incline, decline, and beeline across your whole city
Comfortable ride in shorts or skirt
Seamless gear transitions
Wear any outfit with our step-thru frame
Coast smoothly and stop on a dime
- Frame Lightweight, Hand-Built, Step-Thru High-Tensile Strength Steel Frame with Rack & Fender Braze-Ons
- Fork Lightweight Hand-Built Classic Urban Fork
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Tires Retrospec 700C x 35 All-Conditions, S/V valves
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel with "mousetrap-style" spring-clip (40lb load limit)
- Bell Aluminum
- Fenders Classic full-wrap steel
- Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifter Shimano 7-Speed Revoshift Grip-Twist Shifter
- Crank Steel 1-piece 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z410, 1/2" 1/8"
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Steel Riser 620mmwide, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy 40mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's/Men's specific ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x Step-Thru 350mm, Diamond 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|42cm||5' - 6'4"||19.35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
- Customer Service
This bike is comfortable to ride short distances but is very heavy and the gears do not shift easily. Good for cycling in flat areas, would not recommend for hills.
I love it! Very smooth and super stylish! I wouldn’t use it day to day because it is very heavy (45 pounds) but perfect for occasions.
Overall, a great bike. Only downfall is the seat isn’t ver comfortable
This bike is beautiful! I've never put a bike together before, and the directions were clear. It took me a little while because it was my first time, but it all came together no problem! I feel so fun and cute riding to the beach or the bookshop with my bike. :) The gears shift smoothly, and the breaks are quiet and quick. I highly recommend!
Happy Customer here! We received our shipping info immediately. Great communication and speedy delivery! The bike is amazing and beautiful. The only caveat is the seat is not comfortable. I wish it had more cushion. Not the comfiest. I bought this bike for my tall 10 year old, she is thrilled with it and I love that she can grow into it and visually it is everything it needs to be. She is very fast on the bike as well! We also LOVE the helmet we purchased. Wish you would sell baskets for these! Very happy overall!