A dreamy first bike
Easy-to-mount frame and training wheels
Multiple ways to brake
Safe and stylish
The first bike you wish you had
Safe and durable
- Frame Low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design, easy on/off and learning for tiny tots.
- Rims Retrospec 16" alloy 28H
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, bolt-on
- Spokes UCP
- Tires Retrospec 16 x 1.75, S/V valves
- Bell Alloy Classic Ringer
- Basket Classic Cane, woven, antique brown
- Training Wheels Steel, color-matched
- Basket Weight Limit 5 LBS
- Crank Steel one-piece
- Chain KMC 1/2 x 1/8" silver
- Bearings Loose-ball retainer
- Headset Steel ball-bearing, 1", chrome
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot-brake) & Front side-pull (hand-brake)
- Handlebars Steel riser, 25.4 center, chrome
- Grips Retrospec for Kids (large-end safety)
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy, 1"
- Saddle Retrospec for Kids
- Seatpost Steel, 1", chrome
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy QR
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Beaumont Mini - 16"||38"-48"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
The bike is better then I expected! The quality is very good! And colors are love (mine is blue with brown wheels)
This was the first bike we got for our daughter and it was perfect. The vintage light pink color, sweet basket and faux leather seat are just what I was looking for. She loves it!
My grandson loves his bike, so my overall experience is terrific. If he likes it, I like it.
Great transaction and wonderful product
The quality of this bike is great. Our 5-year old has been very happy! Her smaller bike we bought at Walmart for our oldest daughter was very heavy, this bike is much lighter and therefore much easier to ride. My wife also has a Retrospec bike, so we knew that quality was there.