Catch every sunset
Smooth riding, smoother stopping
Classic beach cruiser look and feel
Ride Cloud 9
Coast and brake with ease
Sundress and coverup friendly
- Frame Chatham Classic Step-thru, hand-built high-tensile steel, 16" center-to-top, with steel chainguard, double rear dropout eyelets, rear rack braze-ons
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hub Steel, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/111mm
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec Cruiser Classic 26 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Crank Steel 1-piece 165mm x 44T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 1/8"
- BB Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog 18T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot brake)
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 700mm width
- Grips Chatham foam 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Steel 25.4 x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Frame: 16" - 26"||5'-6'4"||29"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- bike shop
The bike was better than expected and was shipped quicker than expected. Overall, I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
This was an excellent experience. The bike was shipped quickly to the beach and was easy to assemble.
It’s the first time I ever put a bike together but I rode it and it didn’t fall apart! Seems solid. I am giving it 4 starts because I wish the seat had a quick adjust lever because it’s for a beach house and different people will be riding it. Maybe I can buy one and add that but it seems like it should be a standard part.
I love simple bike and i like color .. smooth and no problem so far
I received my bike in the mail, and although I’m pretty handy, it took me a few hours to put everything together. Should have just took it to our local bike shop to put together. Ended up taking it for tune up and to install the back rack. Highly recommend having a professional put it together. I absolutely love my cruiser now. Perfect for riding to the coffee shop and cruises with my kiddos in the evening. Highly recommend for a not serious rider who wants a beautiful, well-made bike at a great price.