A single speed steed built for carefree cruising
Lightweight aluminum parts
Wide BigWave tires
Easy-to-mount step through frame
Lightweight, rust-resistant aluminum
Nothing's weighing you down as you cruise. Chatham Plus single speed bike is mostly constructed with lightweight aluminum, from the frame to the hubs. When it comes to living near the beach, there's no better way to combat salt water rusting your ride than aluminum parts. What's more, speeding against the sea breeze and inland-bound wind is no problem for a bike that's lightweight.
Wide, smooth BigWave tires
It's all smooth sailing with Retrospec BigWave tires. Roll smoother and safer over bumps and cracks in the pavement with slightly wider (and more stylish) tires. Plus, this beach cruiser's no-slip grips, upright handlebars, and cushioned saddle keep you as comfortable as possible while you cruise.
Simple, easy components
Easygoing (step)through and through. For laid-back riders who aren't in a hurry. Chatham Plus' easy-to-mount step through frame, easy-to-maintain single speed drivetrain, and easy-to-stop coaster brake make for a beach cruiser bike that's easy like Sunday morning.
- Frame Chatham Classic Step-thru, hand-built Aluminum, 16" center-to-top, Steel chainguard, Double rear dropout eyelets, Rear rack braze-ons, Premium Headbadge, Decals protected by clear-coat
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hub Aluminum, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/111mm
- Spokes Stainless Steel 14G
- Tires Retrospec BigWave 26 x 2.5, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Crank Aluminum 3-pc, 170mm x 44T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 1/8"
- BB Cartridge (sealed), 68 x 122.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog 18T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot brake)
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 700mm width
- Grips Lock-On No-Slip, 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/55⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Aluminum micro-adjust 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Frame: 16" - 26"||5'-6'4"||29"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
Sample payments for