Meet Cricket! Retrospec’s newest addition to balance bikes helps budding cyclists ages 12-24 months ease their way into two-wheeled riding. Even before their first steps, Cricket can help your little grom develop the skills they need to walk, ride, and go-go-go! Your toddler already thinks they own the place, Cricket helps to control their speed, stopping, and movement, keeping their feet constantly in touch with the ground. Soft, no-scratch wheels and rounded components keep your little rider safe and your floors scratch-free. As their motor skills develop, Cricket helps toddlers seamlessly transition to a “big-kid” bike, no training wheels required.
Meets or exceeds all standards of safety for CPSC/CPSIA.
Careful and constant adult supervision is required when riding this bike. Always wear a helmet.
*Due to differences in screen resolutions, please note that colors may differ slightly.
· Designed for toddlers ages 12-24 months of age to develop the motor skills needed to walk and eventually ride!
· Cricket’s design ensures your child’s feet are always touching the ground so they stay in control of their speed, stopping, and movement.
· Non-slip, no-scratch wheels prevent scratched floors and provide a secure grip both indoors and outdoors.
· Soft handlebars, a cushy seat, and a steering limit keep your child safe, comfortable, and in control the entire time.
· Assembly instructions included. Cricket comes 95% assembled straight out of the box.