Low maintenance for the easy-going rider
Ride fixed or single speed
Easy to maintain
Sweet and simple
Flip flop between fixed and single speed
Easy riding and maintenance
Conquer city streets
- Frame Hand-built steel track frame
- Drop-Out Horizontal drop-outs
- Rims 30mm Super Deep-V Double Wall Rims with Braking Surface
- Hubs Flip Flop Hub with Single-Speed 16T Freewheel & Fixed-Gear 16T Cog
- Tires Kenda City Tires 700x28C
- Chain KMC 1/8”
- Headset 1 1/8” Threaded
- Stem Promax Alloy 25.4mm clamp size diameter
- Handlebars 25.4mm Riser Handlebars
- Grips Kraton Rubber Track Grips
- Brake Front & Rear Promax Brakes with 22.2mm brake lever clamp diameter
- Bottom Bracket NECO 68x110 Catridge Sealed
- Pedals 9/16” Plastic Pedals
- Saddle Retrospec Pista Saddle
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|XS - 43CM||4'9"-5'1"||30.5"|
|S - 49CM||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|M - 53CM||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|L - 57CM||5'9"-5'11"||34"|
|XL - 60CM||6'+||35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
I’m very happy with my purchase. It was delivered a couple days early and was pretty simple to put together. I used to bike almost daily as a kid but it has been probably 8 years since I last had my own bike. I’m so excited to have a fun activity that also gets me to exercise thanks to this bike. You have to give retrospect perks for making such an attractive, yet classic looking bike. On choosing sizing, I would either go with their sizing chart or even go down one size. I’m 6’2 and got the XL. It’s the right size but I have the seat all the way down. I think I could have gone with the L just as well.
Convenient and professional
The bike is very light weight. The seat starts to be uncomfortable after a while and the handlebars are a rough grip. Rides great and easy to peddle. I enjoy the single speed for it’s simplicity.
Like it, but wheeling alignment needs a SEROUIS FIX. So bad my brake pads came un done. Every time I brake the whole bike start shaking. Would really like it if this problem could get fix, since I paid to get my bike assembled at a bicycle shop. I do like the bike, but scared my brake are gonna fail me! HELP!!!!
Nice bike for the price! Gets the job done and looks good! Easy to assemble and comes with tools. Highly recommend the bike especially in a beach town for bars and beach!