Low maintenance for the easy-going rider
Ride fixed or single speed
Easy to maintain
Sweet and simple
Flip flop between fixed and single speed
Easy riding and maintenance
Conquer city streets
- Frame Hand-built steel track frame
- Drop-Out Horizontal drop-outs
- Rims 30mm Super Deep-V Double Wall Rims with Braking Surface
- Hubs Flip Flop Hub with Single-Speed 16T Freewheel & Fixed-Gear 16T Cog
- Tires Kenda City Tires 700x28C
- Chain KMC 1/8”
- Headset 1 1/8” Threaded
- Stem Promax Alloy 25.4mm clamp size diameter
- Handlebars 25.4mm Riser Handlebars
- Grips Kraton Rubber Track Grips
- Brake Front & Rear Promax Brakes with 22.2mm brake lever clamp diameter
- Bottom Bracket NECO 68x110 Catridge Sealed
- Pedals 9/16” Plastic Pedals
- Saddle Retrospec Pista Saddle
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|43CM - XS||4'9"-5'1"||30.5"|
|49CM - S||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|53CM - M||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|57CM - L||5'9"-5'11"||34"|
|60CM - XL||6'+||35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- bike shop
The excellent quality bike looks gorgeous in person, but the only issue I had was it didn’t come with a bike stand, and I had to go to the bike shop and add one on, but everything else was perfect. Thank you for such A great bike.
The shipping was perfect, only 5 days! I’m 5.6 and ordered the small size and it fits perfectly, very easy to put it together only take 15 minutes and it was ready to ride, it rides so smooth and easy, very cool looking and that vintage style love it Definitely will wait for the oat/cream color to buy it
I'm very happy with the bike. It was affordable, but rides well. I'm not a bike enthusiastic, just a normal guy looking for some outdoor exercise, so take my recommendation for what it's worth. It's affordable, simple and I've gotten 30 or so rides from it with no issues.
Awesome I love it!!!
I love the fact that this bike fits me so well. I'm 5' and I got the XS and it fits even better than my road bike which I've spent so much time trying to dial in the fit. The bike was easy to assemble and is really fun to ride. I did take it into a bike shop to get it safety checked and also figure out what was rattling on the bike. The had to adjust the tension screws holding the back wheel on but other than that it was perfect!