Convenient and portable for all commutes
Lightweight folding bike frame
Coaster brake for smoother stops
Compact for easy storage
A lightweight bike on demand
Coast the city, rain or shine
Store Judd anywhere
- Frame Hand-built Aluminum Folding Frame
- Fork Hand-Built Aluminum
- Handlebars Alloy Straight Handlebar, 22.2 clamp
- Rims 20” Folding Bike Rims
- Hubs Aluminum Single-Speed 16T Coaster Brake
- Tires 20” Kenda Kwest Commuter Tires
- Drivetrain Alloy Crank with 48T chainring
- Chain KMC 1/8”
- Seatpost 30.4 Alloy Seatpost
- Brake Rear Coaster Brake
- Pedals Hi-impact Resin Folding Pedals
- Saddle Critical Cycles UrbanComfort Saddle
- Grips Kraton Rubber Ergonomic Grips
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
Bike was easy to assemble and joy to ride. Bought it for our young daughter so she can have a single bike as she grows. Very easy to fold and transport in a car. Will get one for myself.
I love it very easy to handle comfortable ride very light weight perfect all around bike, perfect for neighborhood trips
This bike rides easy and is extremely simple to fold up and store/transport. Have already received multiple compliments while riding it as well!
I preferred light aluminum parts on blue frame color. Nice ride stows in trunk. A two speed coaster brake model would give a bit of hill climb whilst maintaining low maintenance and simplicity.
Amazing I loved the Bike so much so durable and it fits in the back of my coupe which is perfect I take it with me and ride it by the beachside