A little "ooh-la-la" for your daily cruises
Comfortable ride in pants or skirts
Seamless gear transitions
Wear any outfit with a Mixte frame
A backrack that’s got your back
- Frame Classic Mixte design, hand-built high-tensile steel frame with one set water bottle braze-ons, rear rack braze-ons, and double rear dropout eyelets
- Fork Unicrown, high-tensile steel, threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Aluminum, ball-bearing, 32H, Front/QR, Rear/bolt-on
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 32C all-season, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel with "mousetrap-style" spring-clip (40lb load limit)
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 7S, RS35
- Crank Aluminum alloy 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 118mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars Steel "Northroad" (540width x 35rise mm)
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Aluminum alloy Quill-type, 60mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|42cm||5' - 6'4"||19.35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
- assembly instructions
The bike arrived very quickly! Such a pleasant surprise given the circumstances of 2020. It was mostly assembled, and only took about 40 minutes to complete. The only "issue" was that the rear derailleur was out of adjustment. Not a big deal, there are a lot of YouTube videos on how to properly adjust. The bike was a gift to my wife, and she absolutely loves it. High quality piece, not just "for the money." It's a very nice bike!
The bike itself looks great and it wasn't too **** to assemble even though it was my first time. However, It definitely needs to be safety checked before you can ride it. The price of a safety check around my area in San Francisco at least is +$100! So I thought I was buying a nice bike for a very fair price., but I didn't realize that I would have to add at least $100 to it. If you can check your own bike or you know the price of it getting checked in your area is not too much then definitely buy this bike. It looks great and it's a comfortable ride.
As septuagenarian climbing onboard my Christmas mixte is easy and the seven speeds fit my protected long driveway rides perfectly. Other adult family rides and enjoys it as well. Impressive shipping and assembly instructions. Handy reference for experienced cyclists and ideal for novice or first time online buyers. Overall Retrospec is a wonderful experience.
Rides beautifully, love it.
I was so excited to get such a cute bike at a reasonable price. Shipping was quick and assembly was fairly easy. It has a smooth ride and easy gear shifting. The one issue is the proximity of the pedals to the front wheel. The front wheel is pretty large so if you try to turn and pedal at the same time, your front foot hits the back of the wheel. It's definitely an issue if you're going uphill and can be pretty frustrating. I'm still trying to get the hang of how to work around that. Overall I'm happy with the bike but that's why I'm giving it 4 stars.