Incline, decline, and beeline across your city
Shimano Altus 8 speed drivetrain
Your dream ride if...
It's all in the details...
The cherry on top...
- Frame Classic City Step-thru, hand-built high-tensile steel, with steel chainguard, double rear dropout eyelets, and rear rack braze-ons
- Fork Unicrown, threaded, one fender-eyelet
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks
- Hubs Aluminum alloy ball-bearing, 32H QR
- Spokes 14G Stainless steel
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 35C all-season, P/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, aluminum
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel, chrome (40lb load limit)
- Bell Aluminum
- Headlight Vintage-style battery, chrome
- Fenders Classic full-wrap steel
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus 8S, M310
- Shifters Shimano RapidFire Plus 8S, M315
- Crank Aluminum alloy 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 118mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney TX, 8S MegaRange 12-32T (CS-HG200-8)
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars Steel Riser 620mmwide, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Aluminum/steel Quill-type, 40mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's ErgoComfortPlush
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals Aluminum alloy Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
Really good, excellent communication.
I bought the Beaumont Plus City Bike online and had it delivered via FedEx. It never arrived despite a FedEx delivery certification. I wrote to Retrospec and explained the situation. Immediately, the service agent said that he would send another exact bike right away. It arrived within a week. The Beaumont Plus City Bike is beautiful, comfortable, and sturdy -- just as promised. I am thrilled with this purchase.
I was hesitant at first to buy a bike online, but I wanted a bike like this and couldn't find one in stock locally. I'm glad I took the chance! I brought the bike to a shop to be built and customer service was quick to correct the minor issues found. It was an enjoyable experience so I'm giving it 5 stars. I also received a lot of compliments on the bike while I was at the shop!!! Like the other reviews have mentioned, it is a BIG bike. I'm 5'1 and am on my tippy toes to touch the ground even with the lowest seat setting. This wouldn't bother me normally, but my dog rides in my front basket which makes it difficult to maneuver without both feet on the floor.
I absolutely love this bike. I've been waiting for it for months when the previous version was discontinued. So happy they kept the mint color too! Absolute only reason it gets a 4 is because I'm 5'2" and I can't put my feet flat on the ground. Lol Not a fan of such a big bike for my short self.
This bike is exactly what I needed for my short commute to work and trips around Somerville / Boston. I was able to put it together myself too. It wasn't easy but it wasn't too difficult! I'm only giving four stars because it's only one size. I'm 5'0" and the bike is just slightly too big, even with the seat and handlebars as low as possible. If it was offered in different sizes then this would've been the PERFECT bike. I'm already getting used to it though, so no regrets on the purchase.