Hop on and head anywhere
Sometimes the sunset is over the hill
Rides like a dream
- Chatham Classic Step-thru, hand-built high-tensile steel, 16" center-to-top, with steel chainguard, double rear dropout eyelets, and rear rack braze-ons
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/135mm
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec Cruiser Classic 26 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 7S, RS35
- Crank Steel 1-piece 165mm x 44T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 700mm width
- Grips Chatham foam 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Steel 25.4 x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Frame: 16" - 26"||5'-6'4"||29"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
My wife loves her new bike!
It’s great! I think once I ride it more it will be better. The mechanism will get better.
This is a great bike!! It was a little challenging for me to put together but my bf figured it out. I love it!!!
I had an experienced mechanic assemble the bike and after 10 years of not riding, rode 6 miles on a bike trail and loved it! Handles well, comfy ride. I did have a flat tire the next day... but was able to patch the tube and go for another 6 miles. I am 67 years old, so this is a great deal to me to be able to ride a bike that is just my style! I get many compliments on the Violt Haze color!
Bought this for my special needs granddaughter, put on adult training wheels. She absolutely loves it. Loves the color, loves one-speed and braking is easy. This was a big winner! She got the turquoise? color with yellow tires.