Ditch the training wheels.
Hand-built steel frame
Dual braking system for added security
Adjustable seat and handlebars
Safe and sturdy
Two ways to stop
Growth spurt friendly!
- Frame Hi-tensile steel, low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design. Easy to mount/dismount.
- Fork Hi-tensile steel, 1" threaded
- Brakes Coaster brake rear + sidepull front: learn to use hand brakes, with safety of the foot/coaster brake. Multple braking options.
- Brake levers Smooth plastic lever, sized for smaller hands with adjustable rach.
- Stem Steel quill-type with smooth, rounded safety top.
- Seat Post Steel 25.4mm/1" with adjustable QR clamp
- Saddle Anatomic padded saddle with full-perimeter edge guard
- Rims Steel 36H
- Tires 20 x 2.125. Large profile for a safe, smooth ride.
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|20" - Koda||48" - 58"||21"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
This is my second bike from Retrospec. It’s beautiful, easy to assemble, and my girls love it.
The quality of the bike seems better than the similar priced options at brick and mortar stores. The bike requires some very easy assembly and includes easy to follow instructions. In summary, I would buy again and my daughter loves it.
So easy to assemble, and so cute. My daughter was so excited to get this for her 6th birthday. We're still learning to ride w/o training wheels, but the size is perfect.
The over all quality of the bike is exceptional. It was super easy to put together. And, my son loves it!
My 9 year old loves her bike. We purchased the bone color and she’s gotten so many compliments on this unique bike. It’s a beautiful bike that’s perfect for a kid who doesn’t want a super girly/pink/frilly bike- it’s v cool.