Stylish, sensible, and your ticket to a perfect beach outing.
Extra comfortable and a breeze to ride
Tackle hilly streets with ease
Classic beach cruiser look and feel
A ride sent straight from Cloud 9
Easy going through ups and downs
- Frame & Fork Men’s Steel Cruiser Frame
- Drivetrain Three Speed Internal Gearing
- Brakes Coaster (Step-Back) Brake
- Rims 30mm Alloy Rims
- Tires Wanda 26” x 2.125
- Front Hub KT Loose Ball
- Rear Hub Shimano Nexus Internal Three-Speed Rear Hub (Sturmey Archer Internal Three-Speed Rear Hub featured on Matte Black Frame)
- Crank One Piece with 165mm Chain Arm
- Chain KMC C1 ½ x 1/8 102L
- Pedals Hard Plastic with Boron Steel Axle
- Handlebars Retrospec Swingback Bars
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Saddle
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
- shipping carrier
Bike in a box ... was easy to assemble however upin test ride the shimano gears would slip out of 2nd and was not adjusted properly ... after 3 attempts to adjust i believe i have found the sweet spot and it seems to be operating efficiently... the entire assembly of the shimano device(gear change,cable,hub) is a $20 part so i suppose i should expect too much ? However for a $300 bicycle i did expect alittle more. Overall though it's a nice ride though i do prefer more of a butterfly/mountain bike style of handlebars and i will be purchasing some different grips ... i got the Army green and i love the flat finish and black accents. Nice tires and coaster brake . It's a sharp looking bike and seems to be sturdy enough.
First things first...don’t leave a negative review about the bike because the shipping carrier failed to hold their end. Take it up with them on their website. This bike is top notch and comes almost fully assembled. All you need to do is put on the bars, pedals and front tire (so easy a caveman could do it) Retrospec never fails to deliver and I wouldn’t recommend shopping anywhere else.
The Chatham Beach Cruiser is more than I expected. Moderately priced,classy looking and smooth as silk gear shifting and breaking makes this Bicycle very easy to handle when out for a ride. I will surely recommend retrospect to my friends and family. Shipping packaging and delivery were everything you would expect. I will soon order another Chatham when in stock. You can’t go wrong. Ralph. P.
Great piece of machinery for the money. Very happy with retrospect in its product. Just received my bike today. Put it together in 20 minutes and in perfect condition not a scratch. Smooth shifting three gears perfect for flatland or hills.Will do business again with retrospect and recommend their bicycles to my friends and family.
Purchased this bike in the Matte Gray w/ Orange and couldn't be more pleased. Arrived undamaged, easy to assemble and works perfectly. It was everything I was looking for in a beach cruiser 3-speed style. When my wife saw what I was looking at online, she decided she wanted one too, so we ordered her the 3-speed step-thru style in Seafoam green. All told, two sharp looking bikes for $600. We'll order again, probably something for the grand-kids as well as accessories for our bikes. Thanks for the quality product and top-notch service.