Comfort-driven all day, everyday bike.
Extra comfortable and a breeze to ride
Tackle hilly streets with ease
Classic beach cruiser look and feel
A ride sent straight from Cloud 9
Easy going through ups and downs
- Frame Chatham Classic Cantilever,hand-built high-tensile steel, 18" center-to-top, with steel chainguard, double rear dropout eyelets & Rear rack braze-ons
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/135mm
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec Cruiser Classic 26 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 7S, RS35
- Crank Steel 1-piece 165mm x 44T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- Bearing Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 700mm width
- Grips Chatham foam 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Steel 25.4 x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
- bike shop
Opened the box, no damage what so ever! Assembled it and right out of the box the gears worked perfect! I've read other reviews about other manufacturers of bikes, when assembled, the switching of gears doesn't work properly and needs adjusting, not this one! The green color looked different on my computer, but I like the actual color of the bike a lot better. All in all .. a great price for a great bike!
Very satisfied— a good choice for me.
I wish I could give this bike a 5 star review, but unfortunately in my case there were problems out of the box. Gear selector stuck in 5th gear, had to search a video on how to fix it, front break cable broken at the tip, had to fix that as well. I am technical savvy so I could fix this things but for someone else not so much. Having said that my son and I are having fun with this bike.
The entire experience, start to finish, it was first Class.
We had a wonderful experience ordering our Retrospec bike. It arrived within just a few days of our order and the assembly was painless. I highly recommend this bike for riding around town and exercise.