Catch every sunset
Smooth riding, smoother stopping
Classic beach cruiser look and feel
Ride Cloud 9
Coast and brake with ease
Sundress and coverup friendly
- Frame Chatham Classic Step-thru, hand-built high-tensile steel, 16" center-to-top, with steel chainguard, double rear dropout eyelets, rear rack braze-ons
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hub Steel, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/111mm
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec Cruiser Classic 26 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Crank Steel 1-piece 165mm x 44T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 1/8"
- BB Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog 18T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot brake)
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 700mm width
- Grips Chatham foam 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Steel 25.4 x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Frame: 16" - 26"||5'-6'4"||29"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- bike shop
My Beach Cruiser arrived in record time. Had a local bike shop assemble it for $50 then hit the trail. It’s lightweight, easy to ride and I love the beautiful crystal blue!!!
I love my beach cruiser. It is so comfortable and easy to ride. I’ve gotten lots of compliments on the bike. It came in perfect condition and was easy to assemble. I would definitely recommend this bike and Retrospec. Nice product for the money. Laura S.
Very easy ride. Fun cruiser
Perfect cruiser for my commute. I feel like a million bucks riding it. Shipping was fast. Assembly was easy.
I love my bicycle! I had a no handle gears, foot brake, wide seat, sturdily constructed bike that I rode in my neighborhood in the 1950s and I was thrilled to find this is the same type of bike. I bought it and then realized it had to be assembled. But guess what? I was able to put it together myself, which is praise for the instructions since I am a 72 year old woman. I just took it to my neighbor to tightern the connections after asembly and bring the air pressure up to speed with his bicycle air pump. Then I rode it in my neighborhood and on a bike trail in my neighborhood. Pure joy, like being a kid.This is a great bike and a great bike company. it came in the mail, very fast. It's a high quality bike and beautiful. I feel very safe in its' construction and reliability. XOXO