Calling all beach kids
Designed for our big-kid riders
Straightforward riding and easy braking
Classic beach cruiser look and feel
A ride sent straight from Cloud 9
Coast smoothly and brake effortlessly
Wide tires soak up any bumps along the way
- Frame Chatham Classic Cantilever, hand-built high-tensile steel, 16.5" center-to-top & Chatham Classic Step-thru, hand-built high-tensile steel, 15" center-to-top
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Chainguard Steel
- Dropouts Double rear dropout eyelets
- Braze-Ons Rear rack braze-ons
- Decals Protected by clear-coat
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/111mm
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec Cruiser Classic 24 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Crank Steel 1-piece 165mm x 44T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 1/8"
- Bearings Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog 18T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot brake)
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 640mm width
- Grips Chatham foam 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Steel 25.4 x 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|24" - 16.5"||4'-5'||29"|
|24" Step Through - 15"||4'-5'||19"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- hand brakes
Great bike, very easy to assemble and very high quality! Thank you!
Great quality and great looking. It was shipped promptly and easily assembled.
I bought this bike for my sibling and they love it ! We go biking daily and haven’t had an issue with the bike. Assembly was easy and all parts were here, overall very satisfied with the purchase!
Really in love with the color and overall style. It’s comfy, easy to use and beautiful. I’m 4’10 and didn’t know how to ride a bike. I was riding on the first day and now cruise for miles. I added a rear rack and plan to add a little front basket too.
All is well. Love the new bike and ride it daily. Great buy.