The sunrise to sunset cruiser bike
Tackle steep inclines with ease
Classic beach cruiser look and feel
Ride Cloud 9
Easy going through ups and downs
- Frame Chatham Classic Cantilever,hand-built high-tensile steel, 18" center-to-top, with steel chainguard, double rear dropout eyelets & Rear rack braze-ons
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/135mm
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec Cruiser Classic 26 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 7S, RS35
- Crank Steel 1-piece 165mm x 44T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- Bearing Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 700mm width
- Grips Chatham foam 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Steel 25.4 x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|26" - 18"||5'-6'4"||32"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- bike shop
Excellent. Bought as a gift with the basket. Great ride. Looks great!!
The delivery was without any issues. The box was intact, and all parts were in the box. I had help putting the bike together, but everything went fairly smoothly. I want to take it to a bike shop soon, to make some adjustments to brakes and "gears," because we weren't proficient at perfecting those items. The bike is comfortable and looks better than many bikes costing a lot more. I wouldn't hesitate recommending this bike to anyone.
I haven't ride a bike since I was 13. This model is very good, the tires make it a bit more stable and can hold more weight. I bought a basket and go to the market with it.
Opened the box, no damage what so ever! Assembled it and right out of the box the gears worked perfect! I've read other reviews about other manufacturers of bikes, when assembled, the switching of gears doesn't work properly and needs adjusting, not this one! The green color looked different on my computer, but I like the actual color of the bike a lot better. All in all .. a great price for a great bike!
Very satisfied— a good choice for me.