Hitch without a hitch
Never gets in the way
Take the whole family
- Hitch mount rack made to fit a 2-inch trailer hitch
- Vehicle must have a Class III or IV 2” hitch to use this product
- Tie Down cradles and straps take great care in individually securing your bicycles while protecting them from damage
- Convenient and compact design, folds easily for storage when not in use
- Sturdy steel construction with a weight limit of up to 80lbs for the 2-Bike Rack, 110lbs for the 3-Bike Rack, 140lbs for the 4-Bike Rack, and 170lbs for the 5-Bike Rack
- Minor assembly required, tools for assembly included with purchase
- Never use on trailers, RV’s, hitch adapters, or front of vehicle
- Not recommended for use with Retrospec E-Bike Models
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- cam strap
- bike hitch holder
It's only $80 or so, but the thing works great. I hauled 2 bikes from KC to Colorado no problem. One thing, tho, I did use a cam strap to keep the wheels from spinning and to keep the bikes strapped to the main post. All in all, it's a solid unit and doesn't cost $500 like the rest of them!
Easy to use, strong, and versatile!
I was looking for a 1-2 bike hitch holder and this one was a great value. Very happy now that I've received it. Sturdy and soft straps/padded area to hold the bike.
Quality, color, ruggedness all excellent for the price, and easy to put together and use, great find!
It works for what I need