Rover tags along so no one gets left behind
5-point safety harness
Versatile bike coupler
Deep rear storage
For the on-the-go fam
Wherever you may roam
⚠️ CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and/or Phthalates, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Element and weather resistant fabric, weather shield, and rear vent window
- Safety reflectors and a high-visibility safety flag, and reflective wrap-around accent fabric for extra care on the road
- Deep rear storage compartment to house footballs, frisbees, food, and more
- 5-point padded safety harness to protect little passengers
- Versatile bike coupler, compatible with most bicycles
- Not recommended for bikes with thru-axles
- Interior dimensions 31"L x 18"W x 21"H
- Single Passenger Recommended Weight Limit 40 LBS
- Double Passenger Recommended Weight Limit 80lbs
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- point harness
- cargo area
Overall, we are very pleased with our purchase. My baby seemed happy and secure in the trailer as she was riding behind my husband’s bike. We wish the 5 point harness was easier to use (my 10 month old was screaming by the time we got her buckled because it was so difficult) and I wish the design of the cover was better (for now, having to take the entire thing off to give my baby a snack seems silly). Other than that, it was easy to put together and it’s a great price and worked well!
This was very easy to assemble, great quality and my daughter loves to ride in it! Delivery was quick too!
This trailer worked out awesome for our 10 month old. Super easy to take on and off, easy to assemble, looks great.
Little tricky to assemble the wheels because the directions are not clear but besides that it’s great. My daughter loves it.
The carrier has worked great. Easily folds to fit in the car. The connection to the bike works as expected -- you can lay the bike on the ground and the carrier stays still and upright :). Our 1yr old loves it.