Low maintenance for the easy-going rider
Ride fixed or single speed
Easy to maintain
Sweet and simple
Flip flop between fixed and single speed
Easy riding and maintenance
Conquer city streets
- Frame Hand Built tig-welded high-tensile steel, "UrbanComfort" design
- Fork Unicrown, Threaded, 28.6mm, 1x fender-eyelet
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 30mm V-section, precision machined brake tracks
- Hubs Retrospec low-flange aluminum alloy, loose-ball bearings, 32H, rear flip-flop, bolt-on
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 28C all-season, P/V valves
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
- Crank Harper Forged Aluminum Alloy 165mm x 46T x1/8"
- Chain KMC C1 1/2 x 1/8"
- BB Sealed Cartridge, 68 x 103mm
- Freewheel/Cog 16T x 1/8"
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers. 47-57mm reach.
- Handlebars Aluminum Alloy 520mm Wide x 30mm Rise, 25.4
- Grips Retrospec Triangle Kraton 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension, -17⁰ rise, 25.4 handlebar clamp, 22.2 quill
- Saddle Retrospec Pista
- Seatpost Aluminum Alloy Seat Post 25.4 x 300mm with Micro Adjust head
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy CNC precision 28.6mm
- Pedals Low-Profile Platform, Reinforced Nylon resin, 9/16"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|43CM - XS||4'9"-5'1"||29"|
|49CM - S||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|53CM - M||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|57CM - L||5'9"-5'11"||34"|
|60CM - XL||6'+||35"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- bike shop
Couldn’t have asked for anything better
quick feedback food product !
It's a sleek looking bike and easy to get used to but it does tire me out after a few miles compared to a BMX bike. Hoping I need to ride it more so my leg fatigue goes away.
Love this bike. Very easy to put together and maintain.
The Harper bike is easy to assemble (an hour or less) and is such a great, simple bike for urban rides. Low maintenance, clean design. I own two of these, now, and I highly recommend it for folks who want low-to-zero maintenance and who enjoy neighborhood, urban, everyday riding. This bike has definitely reduced the amount of time I use my car for local errands and it is an easy ride for recreational routes.