Oh-so-charming and stylish
No-pedal design for an easy transition to a “big kid” bike
Durable design for safer riding
Adjustable seat post and handlebars
No pedals, no problem!
Safe and durable
Growth spurt friendly!
- Frame Low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design, easy on/off and learning for tiny tots.
- Fork Unicrown high-tensile steel, 1" threaded
- Headset Steel ball-bearing, 1", chrome
- Handlebars Steel riser, 25.4 center, chrome
- Grips Retrospec for Kids (large-end safety)
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy, 1"
- Saddle Retrospec for Kids
- Seatpost Steel, 1", chrome
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy QR
- Rims Retrospec 12" alloy 16H
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, bolt-on, safety caps
- Spokes UCP
- Tires Retrospec 12 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Bell Alloy Classic Ringer
- Basket Classic Cane, woven, antique brown
- Basket Weight Limit 5 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- balance bike
The website to order the bike for our granddaughter was easy to use. Milly is thrilled with her new balance bike, thank you
This was easy to put together and looks great! The only thing I don't love is that the seat and handles seem to get off-centered every so often so matter how hard I tighten the bolts.
The bike is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen, but unfortunately it is too tall for my daughter to ride. I purchased for her second birthday, as it states 2-3yrs. She is 80th percentile for height, and she can’t touch the floor while on the seat. Hope she can use it soon.
This bike is absolutely adorable, my 40” 3.5 year old has plenty of room to grow in it, however, the tires need to be filled most anytime we use it, which is almost daily. Worrisome and I think I’ll have to replace the tires. Also I bought it almost blindly as far as height bc the full specs aren’t listed, at least not anywhere I could find.
We bought this balance bike for my 3-year old and I couldn't be happier! It arrived quickly, was super easy to put together, everything was packed safely and efficiently, and she absolutely loves it! Wish I had bought a balance bike for me older daughter- my three year old is already zooming around on this with great balance!