Incline, decline, and beeline across your city
Comfortable ride in shorts or a skirt
Easy gear transitions
Sport any outfit with our step through bike
Smooth riding, stop on a dime
Change gears with the flick of your wrist
- Frame Lightweight, Hand-Built, Step-Thru High-Tensile Strength Steel Frame with Rack & Fender Braze-Ons
- Fork Lightweight Hand-Built Classic Urban Fork
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Tires Retrospec 700C x 35 All-Conditions, S/V valves
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel with "mousetrap-style" spring-clip (40lb load limit)
- Bell Aluminum
- Fenders Classic full-wrap steel
- Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifter Shimano 7-Speed Revoshift Grip-Twist Shifter
- Crank Steel 1-piece 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z410, 1/2" 1/8"
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Steel Riser 620mmwide, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy 40mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's/Men's specific ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x Step-Thru 350mm, Diamond 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|42cm||5' - 5'10"||19.35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
Got this bike as a gift and so far I love it. The shipping was quicker than expected. Assembly was semi easy but you definitely need your own tools. The tools provided weren’t that easy to use, and you’ll definitely want an air pump. When my bike arrived the tires were completely empty which makes sense, but I didn’t have a pump on hand. The bike rides good only minor complaint is when shifting certain gears make a lot of noise and others make none. The gear came preassembled so I’m probably going to take it to a local shop to make sure it’s all set up correctly. Other than that I love it!
It's been a LOT of years since I've ridden a bike, so it took some getting used to. It's a good ride with easy gear shifts. The body is solid and really beautiful. My only complaint is the seat. I expected, with a hybrid bike, for it to be a comfort seat, but it's not. It's really hard on my tail bone, and I get uncomfortable rather quickly. I'm hoping I either get used to the seat or can find a good cushion cover to make it more comfortable. Note: I highly recommend having it put together at your local bike shop.
Bought my wife a light blue step through she loves it, the bike was pretty easy to put together just read the directions once, took about 30 minutes after that pretty good quality really fast delivery great bike
Very much enjoying this bicycle for riding around town. And retrospec has been great to work with. Thank you for making sure your bicycles operate as they should :)