Wherever the wind takes you, take Jax with you
Folding bike frame
Pedal-assist & throttle
Calling all weekend warriors
Jax Rev folds to fit your lifestyle. Last minute weekend getaway? This e-bike's folding frame, handlebar and pedals collapse to the perfect compact, car-friendly size, so you can easily jet off to your next adventure.
That all-terrain feel
Ride rugged coastlines and unpaved roads... Jax Rev's fat tires will take care of the bumps. Wide, cushy tires and a suspension fork absorb any shocks, making this e-bike your perfect campsite companion.
A bike with a boost
Jax Rev cruises up to 20 mph, while Start Aid, Pedal Assist, and the throttle give you a boost at every stage of your ride. Adventure anywhere. This electric bike is fast, fun, and functional all in one.
- Frame Alloy, TIG welded
- Size 20"
- Dropouts 2x rear dropout eyelets, 1x rear fender eyelet, rear rack mounts
- Fork Suspension fork 80mm travel, alloy crown, steel stanchions, steel lowers, 1 1/8" (28.6mm)
- Rims Alloy 20", 36H x 13G
- Hubs F: Steel bolt-on, R: Hub motor bolt-on, 36H x 13G
- Spokes 13G UCP w/brass nipples, black
- Tires 20 x 3.0, S/V
- Kickstand Center mount, adjustable, steel
- Rear Carrier Steel
- Bell Alloy
- Light(s) Front (4x AAA) + Rear (2x AA), batteries included
- Fenders Steel w/steel stays
- Chaincover Chainring cover
- Crankset Alloy 3-piece 152mm x 48T x 1/8", w/inside chainguide, outside chainring cover
- Chain KMC 1/2 x 1/8"
- BB Steel sealed cartridge, 100 x 159.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog 18T x 1/8"
- Headset Threaded, steel, 1 1/8" (28.6mm)
- Brakes JAX Mechanical disc Front & Rear, 160mm
- Handlebars Alloy low-rise, 580mmW x 25mm rise
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Alloy Folding QR
- Saddle Retrospec SuperSoft Comfort
- Seatpost Alloy w/integrated micro-adjust clamp, 27.2 x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Alloy QR
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 220lbs
- 48V/500W Motor Brushless rear hub motor, 9-pin connector, MXUS
- 48V/500W Battery Li-ion + Charger w/US plug, w/power level display.Tianjin Xianzhong New Energy Technology Co., Ltd
- 48V/750W Motor brushless rear hub motor, 9-pin connector, MXUS
- 48V/750W Battery Li-ion + Charger w/US plug, w/power level display.Tianjin Xianzhong New Energy Technology Co., Ltd
- Drive Mode, Display PAS/throttle, speed sensor, LCD handlebar-mount display panel w/5 assistance levels, w/Start-Aid 6kph (~4mph)
- Controller Yelchm Technology
- Charge Time (empty to full) 10.4Ah battery (500W): 5-6 hours
- Charge Time (empty to full) 13.0Ah battery (750W): 6-7 hours
- Range 48V/500W 20-25 miles
- Range 48V/750W 30-35 miles
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
Sample payments for