Ride for miles and miles
Lightweight, step through bike frame
Upright riding to reduce back strain
21 speeds to handle all hills
Take a load off
Comfortable ride in shorts or a skirt
City and bike path ready
- Frame Hand-built 6061 aluminum alloy frame with two sets water bottle braze-ons, Rear rack braze-ons, and Replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork Comfort suspension fork, 30mm travel, aluminum crown, threaded
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Aluminum alloy, ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 38C all-season, S/V valves
- Kickstand Rear mount aluminum
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Front Derailleur Shimano Tourney 300
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 21S, RS35
- Crank Aluminum alloy 170mm x 24/34/42T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 122.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake levers
- Handlebars Aluminum alloy Riser - 24 1/2" width x 1 3/8" rise (622width x 35rise mm)
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Aluminum alloy Quill-type, 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Aluminum alloy, 300 x 27.2mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy QR
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
This bike was perfect for my 34 yr old daughter who wanted to ride bikes on local park paths and the neighborhood with her kids. She is 5’10” and had the med step through pink bike and loves the color and the comfortable ride. She did buy a more springy padded seat to replace this padded seat, although this bike seat was very comfortable for her 10yr old daughter.
Gave it to my 13 year old to bike around town, she loves it. Very good looking and works well!
The bike is fine however the front fork wobbles a bit more than I like! Overall a good and useful piece of equipment for a 75 year old man!!
This bike is really amazing. Perfect for the beach, city and more. Customer service is also really awesome at retrospec