Incline, decline, and beeline across your city
Comfortable ride in shorts or a skirt
Easy gear transitions
Sport any outfit with our step through bike
Smooth riding, stop on a dime
- Frame Lightweight, Hand-Built, Step-Thru High-Tensile Strength Steel Frame with Rack & Fender Braze-Ons
- Fork Lightweight Hand-Built Classic Urban Fork
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Tires Retrospec 700C x 35 All-Conditions, S/V valves
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel with "mousetrap-style" spring-clip (40lb load limit)
- Bell Aluminum
- Fenders Classic full-wrap steel
- Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifter Shimano 7-Speed Revoshift Grip-Twist Shifter
- Crank Steel 1-piece 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z410, 1/2" 1/8"
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Steel Riser 620mmwide, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy 40mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's/Men's specific ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x Step-Thru 350mm, Diamond 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|42cm||5' - 6'4"||19.35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
I love this bike, but online reviews said it could be put together and ridden right out of the box, which is not true. I had to take it to a bike shop to get everything greased and properly put together, and the price point for that was around $100. as a college student I felt duped by the list price and ended up spending over $450 on this bike when i expected to pay $300. that doesn't include a basket, helmet, lock, safety lights, etc.
I was really disappointed that I have to take this to a bike shop to get it put together and ready to ride.
The bike was fairly easy to put together. It’s absolutely gorgeous and was delivered pretty fast. The only downside, the seat needed to be replaced after the first ride. It was very uncomfortable.
From order to receiving bike great experience. Took two weeks for delivery (not bad during COVID-19). I have put 25 plus miles during first month.
Awesome looking bike. Many compliments. It is heavy though and on first ride out blew a tube. The seam actually split. Retrospec should use better quality tubes rather than Kenda, s. They are to thin.