Incline, decline, and beeline across your city
Comfortable ride in shorts or a skirt
Easy gear transitions
Sport any outfit with our step through bike
Smooth riding, stop on a dime
Change gears with the flick of your wrist
- Frame Lightweight, Hand-Built, Step-Thru High-Tensile Strength Steel Frame with Rack & Fender Braze-Ons
- Fork Lightweight Hand-Built Classic Urban Fork
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Tires Retrospec 700C x 35 All-Conditions, S/V valves
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel with "mousetrap-style" spring-clip (40lb load limit)
- Bell Aluminum
- Fenders Classic full-wrap steel
- Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifter Shimano 7-Speed Revoshift Grip-Twist Shifter
- Crank Steel 1-piece 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z410, 1/2" 1/8"
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Steel Riser 620mmwide, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy 40mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's/Men's specific ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x Step-Thru 350mm, Diamond 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|42cm||5' - 5'10"||19.35"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- bike shop
It took two of us to put the bike together, and overall it took less than an hour. I've taken it out at least 20 times now since purchasing, and I love it! The front brake is sticking to my tire, but I think that's something I need to tinker with. If I can't figure it out, I'll probably just take it to a bike shop to fix. I love the color, and the seat isn't that uncomfortable for me when riding it for long periods of time. I actually took my bike to Yosemite, and I was able to take the front wheel off and stash everything in my trunk with the back seat down (I don't have a bike rack). I would recommended this bike to whoever is looking for a functional and aesthetic bike.
After buying a Retrospec Atlas bike for myself we decided to get a Restrospec for my wife. The Beaumont 7-speed seemed to be what she was looking for. As before, we took the box directly to the local bike shop and had them put it together for us. It is beautiful but big! Were it not for the step-through design it would be too tall for my 5'8" wife. It comes with a bell and a spring loaded rear carrier, but there are no allen bolts to attach a water bottle carrier. The tires are narrow which makes it easier to ride and the eggshell color is truly gorgeous. The brown leather saddle and grips are lovely and comfortable but the brake handles are a bit cheap looking. So far it rides good and shifts nicely.
Smooth ride, easy to assemble, quick shipping, highly recommended
Excellent experience from start to finish. I had my eye on this bike in Sunflower yellow for over two months until I got it! Assembly was easy to do at home with the help of my fiancé, and it rides like a dream. The front fender was a little tricky to get on perfectly, came a little scraped from some movement in travel, but otherwise the bike came perfectly packaged and delivered to my door! The gear shifter had no trouble at all right out of the box, just follow instructions and pedal slowly for changing gears. I commute to work (I live in Denver) and it’s everything I need. Very, very happy with this purchase. Big case of main character syndrome when I’m riding through neighborhoods. Worth the purchase, Retrospec is great quality. :)
This bike is amazing! Pretty easy to assemble and great for the city.