Incline, decline, and beeline across your city
Comfortable ride in shorts or a skirt
Easy gear transitions
Sport any outfit with our step through bike
Smooth riding, stop on a dime
Change gears with the flick of your wrist
- Frame Lightweight, Hand-Built, Step-Thru High-Tensile Strength Steel Frame with Rack & Fender Braze-Ons
- Fork Lightweight Hand-Built Classic Urban Fork
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Tires Retrospec 700C x 35 All-Conditions, S/V valves
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel with "mousetrap-style" spring-clip (40lb load limit)
- Bell Aluminum
- Fenders Classic full-wrap steel
- Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifter Shimano 7-Speed Revoshift Grip-Twist Shifter
- Crank Steel 1-piece 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z410, 1/2" 1/8"
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Steel Riser 620mmwide, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy 40mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's/Men's specific ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x Step-Thru 350mm, Diamond 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|42cm||5' - 5'10"||19.35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- bike shop
I saw this bike as an ad online late at night. I had been looking for a coke so decided to click on it. I was sold after browsing the website. It’s everything I wanted in a bike and love the color and overall aesthetic! My husband cycles everyday and I was able to enjoy riding with him. Multiple gears made it easy for me to tackle hills, and I love the space to potentially carry on the back. I’m 5’9” and just needed to raise the seat a pinch and was good to go. If you have the bike assemble by a bike shop that ensures your warranty just FYI. Have already recommended this bike to numerous friends !!
The definition of this bike is perfect. I’m 5 ft 2 in. The bike fits me well.
I love my bike and it’s exactly the look and ride I was looking for. There was a little rough start in that they were out of the color I so I ordered a different one. But even before I received it, I was notified the color I originally wanted was in. So I did have to go through a little buy and return scenario but now everything is fine! I would also recommend having a bike shop put assemble it! Love the bike!
A good quality bicycle with prompt delivery - and the Cool Mint color is even more beautiful in person. Bought for my teenage daughter but I'd quite like it for myself!
I love my bike! I know that liking something because of the way it looks is superficial, but it is so cute. I have the mint colored one. I ride to work every morning, it takes less than 10 min. Works alright for this. I have been using it for less than a month and do need to take it back in for fine tuning like readjusting the brakes. I would definately have it assembled by someone who knows what they are doing. Because of supply issues that have occured due to COVID, I waited over a year for one of these to be in stock. It was worth the wait.