Calling all beach kids
Designed for our big-kid riders
Straightforward riding and easy braking
Classic beach cruiser look and feel
A ride sent straight from Cloud 9
Coast smoothly and brake effortlessly
Wide tires soak up any bumps along the way
- Frame Chatham Classic Cantilever, hand-built high-tensile steel, 16.5" center-to-top & Chatham Classic Step-thru, hand-built high-tensile steel, 15" center-to-top
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Chainguard Steel
- Dropouts Double rear dropout eyelets
- Braze-Ons Rear rack braze-ons
- Decals Protected by clear-coat
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/111mm
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec Cruiser Classic 24 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Crank Steel 1-piece 165mm x 44T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 1/8"
- Bearings Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog 18T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot brake)
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 640mm width
- Grips Chatham foam 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Steel 25.4 x 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Frame: 16.5" - 24"||4'-5'||29"|
|15" - 24" Step Through||4'-5'||19"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- Customer Service
I got it for myself, I am a 27 years old women 5’0. It works perfect for me I use it to go to the gym from my house. I wish it had speed because in some parts of the road is hard to use it but I believe that is because it is a cruiser bike, I will probably get the Barrón next. It is hard to find a bike for short people that doesn’t look too childish and this one is perfect!
Quick shipping, beautiful bike, my daughter loves it.
The bike is great! The customer service was excellent!!
My daughter is loving her new bike and she gets so many compliments about how cute it is.
A great gift for my grandson! Easy to assemble. A fun color!