A single speed steed built for carefree cruising
Lightweight aluminum parts
Wide BigWave tires
Easy-to-mount step through frame
Lightweight, rust-resistant aluminum
Wide, smooth BigWave tires
Simple, easy components
- Frame Chatham Classic Step-thru, hand-built Aluminum, 16" center-to-top, Steel chainguard, Double rear dropout eyelets, Rear rack braze-ons, Premium Headbadge, Decals protected by clear-coat
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hub Aluminum, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/111mm
- Spokes Stainless Steel 14G
- Tires Retrospec BigWave 26 x 2.5, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Crank Aluminum 3-pc, 170mm x 44T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 1/8"
- BB Cartridge (sealed), 68 x 122.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog 18T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot brake)
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 700mm width
- Grips Lock-On No-Slip, 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/55⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Aluminum micro-adjust 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Frame: 16" - 26"||5'-6'4"||29"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
Love the bike! Everything is good, the only thing was that the back reflector was broken. But I’m very happy overall. Thank you!
I bought the Chatham cruiser in eggshell. This bike is gorgeous. My son put it together for me. I added the wicker cane basket and have gotten many compliments on what a beautiful bike it is. It rides great and the seat is so comfortable.
Excellent bicycle, shipped fast. This was a gift for my mom and she loves it. Thanks.
Wasn't sure about getting a bike sight unseen, over the internet. I took it to a local bike shop to get it assembled. The owner said this was a quality bike. He said I got it for a steal because he was estimating it to be around $600-$700. I haven't even had a chance to ride it yet, but that made me feel GREAT about buying it online. I do love how it looks!
So awesome riding this cruiser, I love the light weight alloy, and so far no issues with the super moist humid environment rusting my handle bars and exposed metals