For the gritty city rider
Ride freewheel or fixie
Dirt and water resistant
Threadless steering system
Your best-of-both-worlds bicycle
For the minimalists
- Sizes 43, 49, 53, 57, 61cm
- Frame Hand Built tig-welded high-tensile steel, "UrbanComfort" design, forged horizontal rear dropouts with integrated chain tensioners, bar-spin clearance with no toe overlap
- Fork Unicrown, Threadless, 28.6mm, 1x fender-eyelet
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 40mm deep-V section, precision machined brake tracks
- Hubs Retrospec large-flange aluminum alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 32H, rear flip-flop, bolt-on
- Spokes 14G Stainless steel
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 32C all-season, P/V valves
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
- Crank Mantra Forged Aluminum Alloy 170mm x 46T x1/8"
- Chain KMC 1/2 x 1/8"
- Bearings Sealed Cartridge
- Freewheel/Cog 16T x 1/8"
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threadless
- Brakes Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars Aluminum Alloy 520mm Wide x 30mm Rise, 25.4
- Grips Retrospec UrbanComfort Kraton 125mm length
- Stem Aluminum alloy 4-bolt Threadless, 80mm extension x 7⁰ rise x 36mm rise, 25.4 handlebar clamp, 28.6 steerer
- Saddle Retrospec Urban2
- Seatpost Aluminum Alloy Seat Post 25.4 x 300mm with Micro Adjust head
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy CNC precision 28.6mm
- Pedals Low-Profile Platform, Reinforced Nylon resin, 9/16"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|43CM - XS||4'9"-5'1"||30.5"|
|49CM - S||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|53CM - M||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|57CM - L||5'9"-5'11"||33.5"|
|60CM - XL||6'+||35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
the bike fits right in at the beach. I use it for exercise and casual riding on the flat roads and terrain at our island beach community. The single speed allows you to get your heart rate up when you want to push it.
Nice experience. Easy to navigate site and great delivery and set-up instructions. Bike rides great but I was surprised at the weight. It is heavier than I anticipated but overall a great value. If these bikes came in an aluminum alternative, it would be great!
Love the bike!! Had couple issues but they cleared it right no prb!!!! Will be buying another one soon!!!!
Loved the bike for the couple weeks I had it before someone snipped my lock and stole it. Instruction was relatively easy and the bike rode really well. If I can sum up more $ I will look to purchase again.
Pretty cool bike overall. I now own 5 bikes total. There was a rattling noise coming from inside the rear double wall rim. Found a small piece of manufacturing flotsam in there and removed it through the valve stem hole. (I do all my own bike mechanic work). The Mantra comes with a 17 tooth freewheel (rear) sprocket which I changed out to a 20 tooth to better its hill climbing performance, and a higher quality chain. The rear wheel was VERY true right out of the box. The front wheel required a small tweak to get it to run true. No big deal. As an avid off-road bicyclist since 1998. I can tell you that this little road bike is a pleasure to ride once you get it set up correctly. I will simply "upgrade" parts as I wear them out over time as I do on all my bikes.... Happy with this little bike.