Low maintenance for the easy-going rider
Ride fixed or single speed
Easy to maintain
Sweet and simple
Flip flop between fixed and single speed
Easy riding and maintenance
- Frame Hand-built steel track frame
- Drop-Out Horizontal drop-outs
- Rims 30mm Super Deep-V Double Wall Rims with Braking Surface
- Hubs Flip Flop Hub with Single-Speed 16T Freewheel & Fixed-Gear 16T Cog
- Tires Kenda City Tires 700x28C
- Chain KMC 1/8”
- Headset 1 1/8” Threaded
- Stem Promax Alloy 25.4mm clamp size diameter
- Handlebars 25.4mm Riser Handlebars
- Grips Kraton Rubber Track Grips
- Brake Front & Rear Promax Brakes with 22.2mm brake lever clamp diameter
- Bottom Bracket NECO 68x110 Catridge Sealed
- Pedals 9/16” Plastic Pedals
- Saddle Retrospec Pista Saddle
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|XS - 43CM||4'9"-5'1"||30.5"|
|S - 49CM||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|M - 53CM||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|L - 57CM||5'9"-5'11"||34"|
|XL - 60CM||6'+||35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- bike shop
it was easy to put together. took one week to arrive. no scratches. i read a lot of reviews here about the sizing issues and i chose to size down. i'm 5'2 and bought a 43cm. my standover is very close to the bar. it fits like my old 47cm mercier.. i would size down for sure for the perfect fit. it feels pretty light. remember to be careful of the box if you need to return it.. worth the 200
The Retrospec bikes are awesome and service is really good. They ship same day and for free…!!!
Affordable good looking bike. Really enjoying it
The Harper is a good value for the low cost. i am glad I ignored the height chart and relied on the stand over height. I am 5’5” and there is no way someone who is 4’ 9” could straddle the top rail. The unpadded seat with no springs and the handlebar grips were extremely uncomfortable on longer rides. Upgraded both and had to add a kick stand.
Got this as a just cause I love you surprise gift for my partner in celebration of black history month and they loved it especially because the blue is their favorite color! They said the bike rides like a dream too and I assembled it in an hour