Your “ooh-la-la” dream ride
Cruise in shorts or a skirt
Durable back rack
Easy gear transitions
Comfortable ride in shorts or a skirt
A back rack that’s got your back
Change gears with ease
- Frame Classic Mixte design, hand-built high-tensile steel frame with one set water bottle braze-ons, rear rack braze-ons, and double rear dropout eyelets
- Fork Unicrown, high-tensile steel, threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Aluminum, ball-bearing, 32H, Front/QR, Rear/bolt-on
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 32C all-season, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel with "mousetrap-style" spring-clip (40lb load limit)
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 7S, RS35
- Crank Aluminum alloy 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 118mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars Steel "Northroad" (540width x 35rise mm)
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Aluminum alloy Quill-type, 60mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|42cm||5' - 6'4"||19.35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
It was a good purchase. There was a hick-up with FedEx but it was very quickly resolved when I addressed the issue with Retropec customer support. The bike was easy to put together and it arrived in great shape. Also the Retrospec website was easy to navigate.
Love it! I haven't ridden bicycle for almost 6 years and this bike made me feel like a high school kid.
The bike is beautiful and has held up nicely so far. There was a little confusion while putting the bike together, but it all worked out and has been a great bike for my teenage daughter.
The set up of the bike was very simple and quick! It is exactly what I was looking for as I needed something that I could take anywhere, to the city, mountains, or the beach! As a bonus, its super cute, I love the white and brown leather together! Thanks Retrospec!
My wife loves her new bike! Built to last, affordable and looks great. We ended up getting our 5 year old and myself a new bike as well. Fun for the whole family with options that won't break the bank.