Get your kiddo cruising with the big kids
Easy-to-mount bike with training wheels
Matching chain guard
Adjustable seat and handlebars
Built to keep up with them
Coolest bike on the block
Growth spurt friendly!
- Frame Low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design, easy on/off and learning for tiny tots
- Fork Steel 1" threaded
- Brakes: Coaster brake rear + sidepull front learn to use hand brakes, with safety of the foot/coaster brake - many options for learning to stop.
- Brake levers Sized for smaller hands, smooth safe plastic lever.
- Handlebar Steel 22.2mm
- Stem Quill, Steel bottom/alum top
- Saddle High-back saddle with handle prevents kids from sliding off the back, easy-to-carry, great for the parental clutch grab.
- Seat Post Steel 25.4mm/1"
- Rims Steel
- Tires 12 (16) x 2.125. Large profile, 2.125 tires safe, smooth ride.
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|16" - Koda||38" - 48"||17"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- Customer Service
- Training wheels
It did take a little while to receive this, but I ordered two bikes and two helmets and everything else arrived fairly quickly. When I finally received this, I took it out of the box and noticed a large scrape on the frame. I was so bummed, but I emailed customer service and within five minutes they emailed me back and already sent me touch up paint and reimbursed me 15% of what I paid for the bike. It is a Christmas gift for my four year old, and I wanted it to look so shiny under the tree. I'm so glad they were so fast to make it right!! It made the wait worth it. My dad is a professional cyclist and he said for the price, the quality is pretty good! It came with a basket and little hammer bell that has a nice little ring to it. Very excited for my daughter to ride her first bike ever! I think this is a perfect middle of the road bike. It's better than any big box bike at a department store but isn't out of budget! I also love the more neutral colors without all the cheesy stickers and cheap streamers. It looks beautiful.
Bought this for my growing 5 yo boy. Easy to assemble, well made and shipped quickly.
Rides smooth and looks great! My 4 year old loves it. He started with the retrospec balance bike at age 2 and was riding a pedal bike without training wheels at age 3! Now he’s a pro on this bike :)
The bike is a perfect size and he feels secure with the training wheels and the Scout bike helmet. Fast delivery and Great customer service. I would I highly recommend Retrospec!
My 4 year old grew out of his 12” so we went with this one. We’re huge fans! It’s super cute and the best color blue.