Enhanced for elevated city riding.
Comfortable ride in shorts or a skirt
Dirt and water resistant
Smooth gear transitions
Sport any outfit with our step through bike
No thanks, dirt and grime
- Frame Classic City Step-thru, hand-built high-tensile steel, with steel chainguard, double rear dropout eyelets, and rear rack braze-ons
- Fork Unicrown, threaded, one fender-eyelet
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks
- Hubs Aluminum alloy ball-bearing, 32H QR
- Spokes 14G Stainless steel
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 35C all-season, P/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, aluminum
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel, chrome (40lb load limit)
- Bell Aluminum
- Headlight Vintage-style battery, chrome
- Fenders Classic full-wrap steel
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus 7S
- Shifters Shimano Rapid Fire 7S
- Crank Aluminum alloy 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 118mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars Steel Riser 620mmwide, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Aluminum/steel Quill-type, 40mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's ErgoComfortPlush
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals Aluminum alloy Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
We got our bike shipped to us and had to put it together. The directions are generic for all of their bikes and not in the correct order for ours.... if you followed directly you would put parts together and then have to pull them apart based on the sequence. Also, there were screws that would not come out and just spun in place. We had to take to our bike shop and have them pull them out and put in new screws. After all of that our bike was ready to go and it is a great/beautiful bike. I would recommend just buying it at a store, do not have it shipped to you.
I waited 6 months for this bike and it was worth the wait! Here in snowy Wisconsin, I can’t do much cruising yet but I’ll be all set for the Spring.
I love it! Very comfortable and easy to ride.
For less than $300, this bike presents a really strong value proposition, and it is also a very attractive bike. We are happy with it for the price, and assembly was -- while somewhat complex -- relatively straightforward and in the end we were successful. However -- please note that the Venus bike, at less than $300, is decidedly NOT a premium bike, and some components such as brakes, gears, and the overall weight of the bike are indeed affordable but may need upgrading down the road.
My wife absolutely loved her Christmas present.