Ride for miles and miles
1 - 21 speeds
2 - Revoshift twist shifters
3 - Comfort suspension fork
Your dream bike if...
It's all in the details...
The cherry on top...
- Frame Hand-built 6061 aluminum alloy, two sets water bottle braze-ons, rear rack braze-ons, and replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork Comfort suspension fork, 30mm travel, aluminum crown, threaded
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Aluminum alloy, ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 38C all-season, S/V valves
- Kickstand Rear mount aluminum
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Front Derailleur Shimano Tourney 300
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 21S, RS35
- Crank Aluminum alloy 170mm x 24/34/42T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 122.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake levers
- Handlebars Aluminum alloy Riser - 24 1/2" width x 1 3/8" rise (622width x 35rise mm)
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Aluminum alloy Quill-type, 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Aluminum alloy, 300 x 27.2mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy QR
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|16IN - S||5'5"-5'8"||29.5"|
|18IN - M||5'9"-5'11"||31"|
|20IN - L||6'-6'2"||32"|
|22IN - XL||6'3"+||35.5"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
Shipped from the West coast to the East coast in a timely manner and with no problems! The bike is far more beautiful in person than anticipated. It was a Christmas gift for my husband and he loves riding it, although the weather is a bit cold right now. But come Spring he will ride more frequently. The 29" height is perfect for him at 6'4". He Loves it!
The bike is great quality. So easy dealing with this company. They emailed to keep updated so you knew exactly when it was shipped and when it will arrive.
Since the weather has turned cold, I haven't been able to ride as much as I would like, but in the rides I've had, I've been very happy with it. I bought this bike (and waited months for it to come back in stock) because it was reported in several reviews as being good for tall riders (6'3" to 6'8" - I fall right in the middle), and it did not disappoint. I had a nice bike previously, with what was supposed to be a large frame (sold when this arrived) that was OK but this is much more comfortable. One note on assembly: The seat post attachment to the seat feels solid, but it's not. If you ride without adjusting it in the position that feels right to you, it will move up and down as you shift position. Make sure you tighten it up. Minor note - the manual says go to a bike shop and have them check your assembly. I've taken apart and put together many bikes so I didn't, but I can't imagine the conversation if you did this: "Hey, I bought this bike on line and assembled it myself, but could you check it over to make sure I put it together right?" I don't picture this request getting a warm reception.
This bike is great! Putting it together was rather straightforward, but the directions could have been a bit more clear. Overall, fantastic ride!
For the price of this bike and the amount I ride it (15-30 miles per week), it is perfect for me.