Sully is your childhood dream bike and your feet can finally reach the pedals.
Klunker-inspired hand-build steel frame
Responsive Promax hand brake
Wide tires for soaking up patchy roads
Stop on a dime
- Frame & Fork Frame & Fork: Hi-Tensile strength steel frame and unicrown fork
- Handlebars Steel moto style handlebars with welded cross bar, 22.2
- Stem BMX Alloy threadless stem, 22.2mm
- Crank Forged alloy crank with 1/2x1/8” 46 tooth steel chainring
- Brakes Promax linear pull rear brakes
- Saddle Anatomic paddle saddle
- Tires Kenda K-Rad 26” multi purpose
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
- handlebar placement
- bike style
- beach cruisers
great bike, i think its my fourth or fifth in the past 6 or 7 years after having owned multiple single speed beach cruisers, one 7 speed city cruiser and one dutch style commuter bike, all from various manufacturers positives: bike style allows for easy “standing” position, is easily the lightest bike i’ve owned to date and the design is impeccable imho desire: this is likely less the bike and possibly just my own ineptitude but as someone 6’2” in stature i find the current handlebar placement to be too low for comfort over distance and have been unable to figure out how to raise the handlebar height to a more desireable \ ergonomically pleasing position aside from that minor foible i love my new bike and have enjoyed riding it - cant wait to hop back on and take it for a spin! alex www.alphafly.co
I really enjoy this bike but it came with a flat tire. That was disappointing.
Perfect city style. Edgy look! And comfortable ride. Feels secure and sturdy throughout Brooklyn roads... best first bike ever!
The box was much lighter than I expected. The bike was packed well and was easy to assemble. I’m 6’3” and 250# and the bike is so sweet for neighborhood rides. I was hoping my son would like it and he does... so I had to order another one for me.