Designed for the smallest adventurers
Inflatable and extra sturdy
No-slip deck pad, even when wet
Compact build for tiny seafarers
Take your practice to the water
Don’t let the air fool you
Comes with everything they need
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Materials and Manufacturing ArmorStrength PVC, dropstitch technology, virtually indestructible
- Valve Standardized H3
- Deck Pad EVA textured foam
- Inflated Dimensions 8’x30”x4”
- Weight of Board 14 lbs
- Deflated & Rolled Up Dimensions 11x36”
- Max PSI 15
- Recommended Weight Limit 140lbs
- D-Rings 3 stainless steel rings near nose and 1 stainless steel ring near tail
- Containment Area Bungee cord connected through 3 stainless steel D-rings
- Fins 3 removable tracking fins
- Paddle 3 PC adjustable and lightweight aluminum with easy quick-release, measures almost 9’ when fully extended, measures less than 3’ when collapsed
- Pump High-intensity manual air pump with gauge
- Repair Kit Includes valve wrench, and PVC patching for your board
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- kayak seat
After getting helpful guidance via phone from Retrospec customer service, I ordered this board. Within 2 hours I received an email that it had shipped. A few days later my SUP arrived. I’ve used it 4 or 5 times and I LOVE it! Very impressed with the high quality standards of this company, from the customer service to the owner’s manual to the SUP & accessories.
Bought this board for my 10 year old daughter and she loves it. It's definitely the perfect size for her, she can easily maneuver & we also added some D-Rings in order to put a kayak seat for when we go for longer rides as she gets tired faster than us. Great SUP for the price!
I bought this for my 7 year old nephew. He loves it! He's a beginner so he has some learning to do. The board is well made, very sturdy, and a lot of fun!
Great quality! Easy to inflate! Solid construction!
Easy to carry, easy to pump up, easy to deflate and pack up. It looks good, too.