Fits how you move, but never defines it.
The perfect size to bring anywhere
Molded waffle deck for extra grip and stability
No assembly needed
Bring it anywhere
Small, but mighty
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 27” x 7.5” injection-molded 70’s-style retro street cruiser, made with highly flexible plastic
- Ultra-smooth-gliding and highly flexible polyurethane casted wheels enhance durability and comfort while skating
- Equipped with precision and lightweight ABEC-7 high-speed carbon bearings
- Lightweight and portable 4 lbs, fits perfectly in most backpacks
- Delivered from us to you fully assembled and ready to ride right out of the box
- Recommended Weight Limit 220 LBS
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
Love this board. Small and easy. Trucks are great for what you pay for and love the colors as well. Super happy with this. Even talked a friend into getting one.
Great board for a lazy ride around the neighborhood or skating from kitchen to office
Ever since my daughters got these about a month or so ago, they are constantly on these things. They're durable, cheaply priced and super fun to ride (I've been known to dabble on them a bit here and there).
Arrived quickly. Exactly what I was looking for and affordable.
I payed my purchase through Apple Pay and the address it was my old one, i tried change my address with Retrospec after 2 minutes of my purchase, but I they answered me just one week later suggesting me to email the delivery company, I did but they couldn’t change the address without a company confirmation. I had to ask someone to ship this for me and payed extra to ship to the right place.