High-performance little dream ride
The perfect size to bring anywhere
Grippy, molded waffle deck for stability
No assembly required
Bring it anywhere
Small, but mighty
No two boards are the same
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 22.5” x 6” injection-molded 70’s-style retro street cruiser, made with highly flexible plastic
- Ultra-smooth-gliding and highly flexible polyurethane casted wheels enhance durability and comfort while skating
- Equipped with precision and lightweight ABEC-7 high-speed carbon bearings
- Lightweight and portable 4 lbs, fits perfectly in most backpacks
- Delivered from us to you fully assembled and ready to ride right out of the box
- Recommended Weight Limit 220 LBS
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
She wanted a compact board, and loved the colors.
This penny board rode well for its price. I have skated with this basically everyday for about a month or two and it has not cracked at all. Although the bearings could be a little faster, the board, overall, is good for anyone who is just looking to cruise around for fun.
Its a really good board for 30 dollars. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Very cute and perfect for my 8 year old.
My son has been begging for a skateboard, so I figured it would be a great Easter Bunny surprise. He loves it. Now I just have to figure out how to teach him to use it.