All the perks of a single speed bike, made simpler
Coaster brake for smoother stops
Simple and sleek
Easy to maintain
Easy riding and maintenance
Conquer city streets
- Frame Hand-built steel track frame
- Drop-Out Horizontal drop-outs
- Rims 30mm Super Deep-V Double Wall Rims with Braking Surface
- Tires Kenda Tires 700x28C
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
- Chain KMC 1/8”
- Bottom Bracket NECO 68x110 Cartridge Sealed
- Headset 1 1/8” Threaded
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake
- Handlebars 25.4mm Riser Handlebars
- Grips Kraton Rubber Track Grips
- Stem Promax Alloy 25.4mm clamp size diameter
- Saddle Retrospec Pista Saddle
- Pedals 9/16” Plastic Pedals
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|43CM - XS||4'9"-5'1"||29"|
|49CM - S||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|53CM - M||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|57CM - L||5'9"-5'11"||33"|
|60CM - XL||6'+||35"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- chain guard
I love this bike! I ride my harper coaster bike around my campus at Boston College, throughout Boston, and back home in Newark. It rides so smoothly and brakes efficiently. Such a great feel and would definitely recommend this bike to others. It's very light, looks amazing, and is easy to handle. This summer, I will be riding my bike every day around the park and enjoying the amazing weather.
I like this bike. It's light and a good size. I'm not crazy about the handlebars as they aren't super comfortable, but you can raise them and lower the seat to help. My big thing is i turned the bike over and tested the wheel spin of the back tire, and it's poor. I'm hoping it gets better as the grease heats, but I'm out of shape and the added friction in the axle doesn't help lol.
I use this as my beach bike wicked easy to ride and love the back brakes... took a bit to set up had my local bike shop get eyes on it for more security!!
Easy to assemble, quality product
So far I've only ridden it a couple times, briefly. I look forward to riding it more often!