Convenient and portable for all commutes
Lightweight folding bike frame
Coaster brake for smoother stops
Compact for easy storage
A lightweight bike on demand
Coast the city, rain or shine
Store Judd anywhere
- Frame Hand-built Aluminum Folding Frame
- Fork Hand-Built Aluminum
- Handlebars Alloy Straight Handlebar, 22.2 clamp
- Rims 20” Folding Bike Rims
- Hubs Aluminum Single-Speed 16T Coaster Brake
- Tires 20” Kenda Kwest Commuter Tires
- Drivetrain Alloy Crank with 48T chainring
- Chain KMC 1/8”
- Seatpost 30.4 Alloy Seatpost
- Brake Rear Coaster Brake
- Pedals Hi-impact Resin Folding Pedals
- Saddle Critical Cycles UrbanComfort Saddle
- Grips Kraton Rubber Ergonomic Grips
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
Live in Los Angeles and arrived in 2 days. Well made bike and rode on dirt trail and comfortable and easy to unfold, set up and fold back and into the trunk. Love the simplicity of it of less is more. Definitely worth it.
Ready to go out the box! Very nice and light bike. Love it...
Rides nice. Good quality.
This bike is exactly what i wanted! Simple, streamlined, light, compact, manageable, easy to ride, smooth. The only issue i have is that you are out of stock! I want more...
Bought for the airplane light weight folds up nice works as advertised. A lot better than walking.