Fits how you move, but never defines it.
The perfect size to bring anywhere
Molded waffle deck for extra grip and stability
No assembly needed
Bring it anywhere
Small, but mighty
Don't worry about assembly, just which color you want
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 27” x 7.5” injection-molded 70’s-style retro street cruiser, made with highly flexible plastic
- Ultra-smooth-gliding and highly flexible polyurethane casted wheels enhance durability and comfort while skating
- Equipped with precision and lightweight ABEC-7 high-speed carbon bearings
- Lightweight and portable 4 lbs, fits perfectly in most backpacks
- Delivered from us to you fully assembled and ready to ride right out of the box
- Recommended Weight Limit 220 LBS
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
love the board and the way it rides. very smooth and good quality for the price. only thing i’d say is the wheels get worn in very quickly especially with the lighter colors.
I’ve bought more inexpensive skateboards and penny boards before and they’ve always had issues making them extremely hard to ride. Didn’t have to adjust anything with this one. Turns very well, rides very smooth. Making re-learning an old hobby very easy.
Awesome my grandson loves it
it is a amazing board so much better quality then other penny boards!!! It is a amazing board I am out riding it any chance I get!
Love this cruiser. It did need to be tightened a LOT due to the bearings being so loose the board actually hit the tires when turning and abruptly stopped the board. That made the first ride out of the box a little dangerous.