NANO is for smaller adventurers starting out with an inflatable SUP. Its 8’ length and rounded hull make it easier to control and require less exertion to paddle. NANO was designed with smaller humans (i.e. smaller adults) in mind and is generally more simple to maneuver than longer boards. The ratio of length to width to thickness makes this an incredibly stable board, which means less tipping over! This design is great for use in surf or flat water.
NANO is our most compact paddle board, but don’t underestimate its resilience. The super heavy-duty military-grade PVC is put together with dropstitch technology, making it nearly indestructible. When inflated, this board measures 8’ long by 30” wide by 4” thick and is just as rigid and sturdy as a traditional non-inflatable standup paddle board. But when this board is deflated and rolled up, it only measures 11” by 30”. It stays wound with a strong nylon black strap, so storage and transportation are always easy.
When inflated, you can use the handle on the top of the board to carry it around. The plush EVA textured foam deck pad is comfortable and reduces slipping. The three stainless steel D-rings near the front of the board have a bungee cord installed for easy storage while riding. NANO also has one D-ring near the back for attaching a leash or securing it to a boat or dock. The three nylon fins make maneuvering more effective and thereby even easier and can be removed for effortless transporting.
The three-piece aluminum paddle is lightweight and adjustable. When it is fully extended, it is almost 9’ long and when it is collapsed, it measures a little less than 32”.
This bundle also comes with a high-intensity manual pump. Our boards are equipped with a standardized H3 valve for easier inflation, efficient deflation, and ultimate reliability. You won’t be caught paddling a deflating iSUP.
The Whole Package
Our bundle comes with everything you’ll need paddling any body of water.
- -NANO 8’ virtually indestructible inflatable paddleboard
- -Textured foam deck pad for comfort and stability
- -Three-piece incredibly lightweight aluminum adjustable paddle
- -Three nylon fins for increased control over steering
- -Sleek black manual pump for inflating your board
- -This board has a weight limit of 140 lbs
- Materials and Manufacturing:Military-grade PVC, dropstitch technology, virtually indestructible
- Valve: Standardized H3
- Deck Pad: EVA textured foam
- Inflated Dimensions: 8’x30”x4”
- Weight of Board: 27 lbs
- Deflated & Rolled Up Dimensions: 11x36”
- Max PSI: 15
- Recommended Weight Limit: 140lbs
- D-Rings: 3 stainless steel rings near nose and 1 stainless steel ring near tail
- Containment Area: Bungee cord connected through 3 stainless steel D-rings
- Fins: 3 removable tracking fins
- Paddle: 3 PC adjustable and lightweight aluminum with easy quick-release, measures almost 9’ when fully extended, measures less than 3’ when collapsed
- Pump: High-intensity manual air pump with gauge
- Repair Kit: Includes valve wrench, and PVC patching for your board
Assembly & Sizing