K838 tires from Kenda are thicker for easier riding. Modeled after a motorcycle’s tires, these are designed to let you ride faster and smoother. The water dispersion grooves across the 1.95-inch width maintain good gripping even on wet roads.
• Recommended PSI: 40 - 65 pounds per square inch; 26x1.95 Inch
• Wire beads for increased durability
• Designed for increased speed and reduced rolling resistance
• Ideal for commuting, recreational riding, and more serious cycling in an array of landscapes
• Thicker tires also work on beach cruisers