Oh-so-charming and stylish
No-pedal design for an easy transition to a “big kid” bike
Durable design for safer riding
Adjustable seat post and handlebars
No pedals, no problem!
Safe and durable
Growth spurt friendly!
- Frame Low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design, easy on/off and learning for tiny tots.
- Fork Unicrown high-tensile steel, 1" threaded
- Headset Steel ball-bearing, 1", chrome
- Handlebars Steel riser, 25.4 center, chrome
- Grips Retrospec for Kids (large-end safety)
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy, 1"
- Saddle Retrospec for Kids
- Seatpost Steel, 1", chrome
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy QR
- Rims Retrospec 12" alloy 16H
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, bolt-on, safety caps
- Spokes UCP
- Tires Retrospec 12 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Bell Alloy Classic Ringer
- Basket Classic Cane, woven, antique brown
- Basket Weight Limit 5 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
The bike arrived super fast and wasn’t too difficult to put together. I love the basket and bell!
This bike is darling. Easy setup too. My little girl loves it! She’s 3 and I thought she wanted pedals. I tried her on my other daughters 4-5 year bike from retrospec, that was way too big for her. I wish there was an in between size! But if your little one is small stick with this. The big one is perfect size for my 5 year old.
We love this little bike for our daughter! It is the cutest color scheme, great quality, great service and shipping times. It is even cuter in person than it is online. Highly recommend it!
This is absolutely adorable! Perfect for my little girl!
I bought this for my 2 YO for Christmas. It is very cute and well made, but still a bit too big for her. She turned 2 in November and I am guessing she will be able to touch the ground by the time she is closer to 2 and a half.